Thursday, June 7, 2012

Un País Precioso

Sorry I have not been keeping up with this very well the past week. Spain has kept me very busy. With classes, workouts, trips, y la vida de la noche, I barely have time to sleep! Before we left for Seville, all we heard was hace calor, meaning it was going to be very hot. I was prepared to fry, and was pleasantly surprised by how gorgeous this city was. I loved walking around and exploring the parks and landmarks. Instead of writing all about my trip, I'm going to give it in pictures, because I don't have the words to describe how gorgeous this trip was. 




El Catedral de Seville
A giant cathedral, gorgeous inside

Altar at La Catedral
Inside La Catedral
Alcazar, beautiful architecture with a lot of Muslim influence


La Plaza de España


This is where they are going to select the national soccer team!


I wish I lived here, you can't really tell, but the inside was absolutely gorgeous

Outside the train station, there is a Kansas City exit
Kansas is just so popular 
Back in Madrid, we went to a Real Madrid vs. Manchester United
charity soccer game. It was so much fun and Real Madrid won!
After an amazing trip to Seville, and a very busy week in Spain, I feel like I have really settled into my new home here. I don't have to take my map out everywhere I go, and I know how to get around close to my homestay, especially to the stores and helado places :) Madrid is an amazing city and now I feel like it's home :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I like the Kansas reference. The pictures are stunning!

    ReplyDelete