The last week here has been packed with traveling and sightseeing. It was a blast visiting Valencia and Barcelona! I'm going to do a picture blog today instead of just writing about it.
| Outside the science museum in Valencia, gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Giant 3D model of a DNA molecule nerdy, I know, but it was so cool! |
![]() |
| Casually saw a chick hatch, just the miracle of life, no big deal. |
![]() |
| Aquarium! Starfish :) |
| Best dolphin show I've been to, it was amazing! |
| Pingüino! |
| My walrus friend |
| Olympic Museum in Barcelona This was literally the only thing related to softball in the whole museum. Needless to say I was very disappointed. |
| Park Güell Amazing mosaics by Gaudí throughout the park I could have sat there all day |
| View of Barcelona from Park Güell |
| El drac de Park Güell |
![]() |
| Obsessed with this place! |






No comments:
Post a Comment